Limited to 1st press black vinyl + booklet with lyrics + poster
Greek occult black metallers with ritual & 70's rock influences, ACHERONTAS, return with their new studio album titled "Faustian Ethos". The follow-up to "Amarta ?????" (2017) was recorded in three different studios in Greece, UK and Germany between 2016 and 2017 with mixing and mastering done at Pentagram Studio by George Emmanuel (Rotting Christ, Lucifer's Child). The cover artwork was created by George Zafiriadis (www.occulticons.com) and the "Faustian Ethos" sigil was illustrated by VisionBlack.
The band ACHERONTAS stands at the forefront of the new wave of Greek black / occult metal scene, with strong dedication to spirituality, mysticism and magic, in both sound and image. As such, it is considered by its members as an otherworldly project; a medium, where Hellenic metal meets eastern philosophy and retro rock.
1. ?he Fall of the First Pillar 05:46
2. Sorcery and the Apeiron 06:39
3. Aeonic Alchemy (Act I) 05:12
4. Faustian Ethos 06:51
5. The Old Tree and the Wise Man 05:22
6. The Alchemists of the Radiant Sepulchre (Act II) 05:46
7. Decline of the West (O ?e?ea? ?a? ? ?af??) 06:02
8. Vita Nuova 07:08