New Album 2018
Sepulchral Voice Records, 3x 12?vinyl, black, 140g, 3x individual printed Lpcover, 30x30cm 12pg booklet, heavy box, download card, The time has come and therefore has the end to be. The final NECROS CHRISTOS album entitled Domedon Doxomedon will surely cut a swath of destruction through the world of today's Heavy Metal scene. Operating totally against the modern zeitgeist of music with all its easy listening and fake productions, this record will become a fist in the face for those searching for light entertainment. Being a triple CD and LP album with an overall playing time of 112 minutes, the record builds a monumental cathedral in its own. While the groups' second and monolithic output Doom of the Occult appeared like a classical oratorio with its lengthy proportions, this magnum opus will be of biblical dimensions, a funeral mass of unseen yet unheard reverberations. Alongside the numerous musical interludes named temples and gates, for which the band is known for, the actual nine Metal songs defy any exegesis. Epic yet utmost angry, brutal yet extravagantly dark, if your soul survives a complete listening of mind ? blowing tracks such as Seven Altars Burn in Sin or The Heart of King Solomon in Sorcery without being dragged into the abysmal regions of hell, your senses will be left in disbelief. From the unusual, mind ? demanding opener I Am Christ until the final, musical ennead called In Meditation on the Death of Christ, the album functions as a gateway to truly divine spheres. Gaining inspirations from such untouchable sources as MORBID ANGEL, CANDLEMASS or even METALLICA intertwined with NECROS CHRISTOS' very own kind of atmosphere and brand of composing songs, Domedon Doxomedon shall be their grandiose testament. The legacy of a band, which never bowed before any trends, never compromised in their music nor did they ever walk the easy way. Dom. Doxom. has to be heard to be believed and the earth will tremble. Endtyme Death Metal shall unfold. Forevermore. Amen.
Disc 1 - ITH ?
1. Temple I - Zohar of the Sky 03:01
2. I Am Christ 10:42
3. Gate of Sooun 02:45 instrumental
4. Temple II - Cistern of Bethlehem 01:23 instrumental
5. Tombstone Chapel 06:01
6. Gate of Damihyron 01:12 instrumental
7. Temple III - Helper of YHVH 00:40 instrumental
8. He Doth Mourn in Hell 07:11
9. Gate of Aion Tsevaoth 02:00 instrumental
Disc 2 - SETH ?
1. Temple IV - Oracle of Men 01:37
2. Seven Altars Burn in Sin 12:23
3. Gate of Arba-Hemon 01:00 instrumental
4. Temple V - Bereshit 01:57
5. Exiled in Transformation 07:04
6. Gate of Behet-Myron 02:00 instrumental
7. Temple VI - Weight of Gold 01:01 instrumental
8. The Heart of King Solomon in Sorcery 09:55
9. Gate of Sulam 01:09 instrumental
Disc 3 - TEI ???
1. Temple VII - Alive in Sheol 01:27 instrumental
2. The Guilt they Bore 07:34
3. Gate of Jehudmijron 01:02 instrumental
4. Temple VIII - Smoke in Fire 01:15 instrumental
5. Exodos 10:05
6. Gate of Dimitrijon 01:36 instrumental
7. Temple IV - Redeemer to Zion 01:06 instrumental
8. In Meditation on the Death of Christ 13:59
9. Gate of Ea On 02:01 instrumental